The blower is mainly composed of the following six parts: motor, air filter, blower body, air chamber, base (and fuel tank), and drip nozzle. The blower is operated eccentrically by the rotor biased in the cylinder, and causes a change in volume between the blades in the rotor groove to suck, compress, and discharge the air. In operation, the pressure difference of the blower is used to automatically send the lubrication to the drip nozzle, drip into the cylinder to reduce friction and noise, and keep the gas in the cylinder from flowing back. This type of blower is also called a vane blower.
1. The blower operates without friction in the machine body and does not require lubrication, so that the discharged gas does not contain oil. It is an ideal pneumatic conveying source for chemical and food industries.
2. The blower is a volume operated blower. When used, the flow changes very little as the pressure changes. But the flow varies with the speed. Therefore, the choice of pressure is wide, and the choice of flow can be achieved by selecting the speed.
3. The speed of the blower is high, and the gap between the rotor and the rotor, the rotor and the body is small, so that leakage is small and the volumetric efficiency is high.
4. The structure of the blower determines that its mechanical friction loss is very small. Because only the bearing and gear pair have mechanical contact on the material selection, the rotor, casing and gear ring have sufficient mechanical strength. Safe operation and long service life are a major feature of blower products.
5. The rotor of the blower is checked by static and dynamic balance. The finished product runs smoothly and the vibration is extremely small.
6. The blowers with the above characteristics mainly include: Roots blower, side flow fan, multi-stage centrifugal blower.