What is Pile Foundation?
Pile foundation, a kind of deep foundation, is actually a slender column or long cylinder made of materials such as concrete or steel which are used to support the structure and transfer the load at desired depth either by end bearing or skin friction.
When to Use Pile Foundation？
Following are the situations when using a pile foundation system can be
· When the groundwater table is high.
· Heavy and un-uniform loads from superstructure are imposed.
· Other types of foundations are costlier or not feasible.
· When the soil at shallow depth is compressible.
· When there is the possibility of scouring, due to its location near the river bed or seashore, etc.
· When there is a canal or deep drainage systems near the structure.
· When soil excavation is not possible up to the desired depth due to poor soil condition.
· When it becomes impossible to keep the foundation trenches dry by pumping or by any other measure due to heavy inflow of seepage.
Air Compressor for Pile Foundation
TEWATT Screw air compressor on skids TWT1100D-25F(1100cfm@25bar) was delivered to clients for piling construction application, the machine was running well on the spot at local. Pls refer some photos which are provided by customer.