The basic principle is that the compressor compresses the refrigerant into a high-pressure saturated gas (ammonia or Freon), which is then condensed by a condenser.
After throttling by the throttling device, it is passed to the evaporator, and the medium to be cooled is cooled and exchanged. For example, connecting the evaporator to each room in the building, the serpentine tube in the evaporator will exchange heat with the air, and then the cold air will be blown into the air of the room by the blast.
The refrigerant in the evaporator serpentine tube heats up and becomes a low-pressure vapor back to the compressor, which is then compressed by the compressor, so that the refrigeration system is completed by recycling.
The heating system is also roughly the same, but the opposite is true.
1. Close the suction shut-off valve, start the compressor for a few minutes, and discharge the refrigerant in the crankcase into the condenser to make the crankcase vacuum. Stop and immediately close the exhaust shut-off valve, slowly unscrew the bypass plug screw plug of the exhaust shut-off valve, and let the remaining air in the high pressure chamber be released. Unscrew the suction plug of the suction shut-off valve and install the taper joint and the copper tube.
2. Prepare the lubricant.
3. Hold the suction port with your fingers and start the compressor to pump out the air in the crankcase. If liquid shock is found, let the compressor continue to run for 2~3 minutes, so that the crankcase is in a vacuum state. When the finger holding the nozzle feels a strong suction, it stops.
4. Dip the nozzle that is caught by the finger into the oil. After immersing, let go and let the oil suck into the crankshaft tube from the oil pipe.
5. Observe the oil level indicator, whether the oil level refers to the oil level line.
6. Remove the copper pipe and the joint, screw on the screw plug, start the compressor to pull out the air sucked in the crankcase, and tighten the exhaust valve plug when the exhaust sound is not heard.
7. Open the suction and exhaust shut-off valves and complete the refueling work.